The health benefits of coconut oil are all over the internet and why should it be, it’s one of the most popular oils out there in nature as well as in market now a days. From taming fizzy hair to hydrating our skin coconut oil can be used in a variety of ways, and thus we are here with the top 5 health benefits of coconut oil.
Coconut oil is a must-have in today’s household, not only does coconut oil extremely benefit out body externally but guess what there are benefits of eating coconut oil as well.
So, if you are here to know what are the benefits of coconut oil or benefits of eating coconut oil there stay tuned cause we have some of the most intere4sting benefits that you might not have come across yet anywhere.
Coconut oil is one of those few foods that are actually classified as a superfood by scientist and researches due to its benefits, mineral content and other ingredients. So, let’s see the coconut oil benefits that will blow your mind.
- Overview Of Coconut Oil
- How is coconut oil made?
- Top 5 benefits of coconut oil
- Health benefits of eating coconut oil
- TAKE AWAY NOTE
Overview Of Coconut Oil
We all know what is coconut, and to be frank, I don’t think anyone needs much of an introduction to what is coconut but do we know where does the coconut oil come from?
Well, coconut is of course the quite well know but let see as to how to make coconut oil or how is it made commercially.
With so many companies where it is pharma companies or cosmetic industry the use of coconut oil has been in all the industry, and one might have well heard about few other coconut oils such as organic coconut oil or virgin coconut oil.
Suppose one think what the benefits of organic coconut oil are and what are the benefits of virgin coconut oil. In that case, it is going to be quite tricky to explain cause its almost similar the only thing is the pure form of coconut oil that does not contain preservatives are called organic coconut oil.
How is coconut oil made?
The fruit coconut is found everywhere, and the main ingredient of the coconut that is the inside of the fruit is what the coconut oil is made of.
The white flesh that is found inside the coconut is taken and shredded correctly, the white fresh is well shredded and then heated in order to separate the oil from the other coconut part, the similar method can be used without heat that is called the clod-pressed coconut oil.
This is how we get the virgin or coconut oil. So now for the part where we think of the top 5 health benefits of coconut oil.
When every you would think of the top 5 benefits of coconut oil I am sure of the benefits would be skin or hair right but what does coconut oil exactly held in our skin or hair lets see.
Top 5 benefits of coconut oil
# 1 Benefits of coconut oil on the skin
Skin is sensitive on one part of our body and can be tough on some other element that this difference in the texture can be made out just by seeing how often we get pimples or rashes on our face that how much we get on some other parts of our body.
Well, with this difference, it has to make sure that we use the right amount of coconut or in this case, any other oil-based product carefully on our skin in various parts.
In the top 5 benefits of coconut oil, the skin benefits is on of the most underrated one, cause benefits of coconut oil for skin can be risky but here are few of the benefits of coconut oil for skin.
- Coconut oil has high contents of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) which is extremely good for health and our skin in general
- It acts as a great face cleanser, skin can have extreme dirt that isn’t easy to get rid of, but if you cleanse you face with coconut oil the dirt on your skin will disappear.
- It acts as a good moisturiser, yes coconut oil can be a bit heavy for oily skin but believe me the use of coconut oil can be done in a very little but generous amount for your skincare, the oil extract has health benefits for your skin.
- It provides anti-ageing benefits
- The vitamin and mineral in the coconut oil also helps in the benefits of coconut oil for skin.
- Heals your skin, coconut oil has the anti-microbial effect that can help you with the healing of your skin.
- Get rid of acne, once upon a time the use of oil on the skin was not imaginable but guess now what now people run after coconut oil for treating their acne but yeah you need to be careful with the use and amount of coconut oil in order to get the benefits of coconut oil for skin.
#2 Benefits of coconut oil on hair
I am sure most of you will be aware of the benefits of coconut oil on hair, cause in the top 5 benefits of coconut oil if I would not add the benefits of it on hair it would merely be meaningless.
Although quite generic the use of coconut oil and the benefits oil coconut oil on hair is essential and well-studied as well.
And thus, here are few ways coconut oil benefits your hair.
- Use of coconut oil for the flaxy scalp: the use of coconut oil has been long known for its ways to get rid of dandruff and itchiness.
- It is getting to get rid of split ends: we all tend to get split ends as soon as we miss the care and nourishment and thus coconut is for rescue, using coconut oil will significantly help you nourish your hair and therefore maintain the length and quality of your hair
- Treatment for colour hair: if you are someone who loves to colour your hair and are trying best to maintain the quality of your hair at the same time, then use coconut oil for hair. The benefits of coconut oil for hair has one of the most amazing and doubtless quality for colour treated hair.
- It is an excellent conditioner: coconut oil can be heavy in nature, but with the right amount of the oil on your palm you can basically avoid chemical conditioner fo0r your hair, the dryness of your hair will go, and the bounce will come back with the use of coconut oil.
- For hair growth: It is very obvious as one of the benefits of coconut oil on hair is that it will nourish your hair to grow longer and thicker at the same time.
#3 Benefits of coconut oil for stretch marks
Stretch marks can be really irritating, and although there are few ways to get rid of stretch marks using lavender essential oil, tea tress essential oil, aloe vera or maybe vitamin E but the use of coconut oil is one of the most interesting ones.
Coconut oil can repair our skin and improve the elasticity of our skin which in turn provides well-established skin and helps us with stretch marks.
The use of coconut oil where it is the benefits of virgin coconut oil or benefits of organics coconut oil it’s going to help with stretch marks.
#4 Benefits of coconut oil for oral health
Coconut oil is said to remove mouth odour and also improve our oral health.
It is also well known to remove dirt and help with the oral cavity due to its anti-bacteria effects.
Coconut oil can be used for oil pulling that helps with withing of teeth and odour removal active ingested,
#5 Benefits of coconut oil for our health(weight loss)
Benefits of coconut oil for weight loss: losing weight can be one of the most challenging activity, and we all tend to lose the energy to keep on going once we don’t see results right.
But the use of coconut oil surprising will help you lose weight; there are other ways like the use of aloe vera juice for weight loss, or essential oils for weight loss in the face the use of apple cider vinegar is well explained for weight loss.
But today we will tell you the use of coconut oil for weight loss: The fatty acids in the coconut oil basically get deposited in our liver and also make our body feel heavy not in a wrong way just makes us feel filled with food that indirectly prevents us from eating unnecessary thing like snacking on food.
Coconut oil does contain fat, but it’s not the bad fat, eating or consuming the right amount of coconut oil can help in losing weight. Studies have seen that use of one spoon of coconut oil every day in food helps in losing weight.
Thus, the tops 5 health benefits of coconut oil for had to include weight loss as well.
Health benefits of eating coconut oil
- The Diet contains a lot of ingredients and elements of nature, but I am sure you can’t think of incorporating coconut oil in food, firstly it will smell weird and secondly who does that. But here I am to explain how eating coconut oil will benefit in making your skin glow, hair nourish and help you lose weight.
- The fatty acids and tygleceroids that are present in coconut oil is highly good for our health, it helps in reducing bad cholesterol as well.
- When we have coconut oil the route of the oil leads it to the liver where ketones are formed, the ketones reduce our cravings for carbohydrate and helps in reducing weight
There are obviously other benefits of coconut oil that we might shed more light on in another article that too in details like:
- Benefits of coconut oil for cardiovascular diseases
- Benefits of eating coconut oil for health
- Benefits of coconut oil for fungal infection
- Improves memory
- Coconut oil to protect our skin from the sun
And the list goes on. I am sure there are other ways by which few of the above benefits can be gained from a different ingredient like the use of essential oils for health and wellness says for hair, skin and what not. In fact if at all we do think of losing weight excess and yoga benefits us the most.
But these are few of the Top 5 benefits of coconut oil that is easy to use and implement of daily routine.
TAKE AWAY NOTE
There are many health benefits of coconut oil that one can discuss about and how to use them is equally essential that would require another article but in case if you are thinking of using if for any of the above benefits then make sure to consider the use in a limited amount.
People who have liver issues and other healthcare problem are always suggested to consult a doctor before indulging into such activity for their healthcare.
The use of coconut oil can be overwhelming and sometimes can be overwhelming in facet, but the proper use of it for skin and health will show you tremendous efforts and results.