Weight loss is a journey that can be completed only by those who have a strong will as a vehicle and dedication as fuel for this journey.
If you are such a person, then we wish you luck for getting success in this journey.
But wait, other than luck we also have something else for you, and that is our knowledge regarding weight loss diet.
This knowledge we had gathered from our long experience. We hope this will be beneficial for all those who are aspiring to lose weight.
Many a time it happens that we think that weight loss journey is nothing else but just cutting down our diet. But in reality it is just a myth.
Dieting does not mean “staying hungry”, but it just means “eating wisely”.
Dieting just means to provide our body with number of calories which it requires for fulfilling our daily responsibilities.
Thus before proceeding further please make one thing clear that if we call you for dieting it means to eat wisely and not to stay hungry.
Even while being on diet plan, you will feel full. The only thing that will be changed is that good eating habits will override bad eating habits.
Although good eating habits and bad eating habits have great subjectivity with it, but still we can generalise that all such foods which do not get absorbed by our body fully, can be included in bad eating habits, such as junk food. These type of food does cause many health related issues.
In our day to day life, our usage of junk food and processed food has increased to a great extent. This is the reason why we are having such disastrous health issues.
So first thing that you have to include in your diet plan is to delete junk foods from this list.
There are many other things which you may give a thought before planning for your diet plan. Some of them we are listing as below
- While taking your meal do calculate the number of calories that you are going to take and the number of calories that your body requires. This can be done by the use of a calorie calculator.
- Avoid taking heavy meals. If in case, you feel quite empty while being on diet plan then all you can do is, increase the number of meal intake such as 3 to 4 times a day.
- Try to avoid taking products that contain addictive substances such as caffeine. This is because it may induce craving in you.
- While taking your meal, avoid doing other activities especially watching TV.
- Avoid taking fast food. But a time may arise when you will fail to control your temptation for them. At this time you can go for them but in the least quantity.
- Do not take unhealthy snacks. If in case you do require snacks then take fruits, salad in place of cookies, and so on.
- The most important thing to remember is not to consider such a diet plan for short duration. Your main focus should always have to remain physically fit and healthy.
After taking look at these basic points for diet plan, now let’s move toward some healthy fruits and vegetables that should have to be included to make the best weight loss diet plan.
Eating fruits and vegetables not only helps us in weight loss but also make our diet a balanced one. They include many minerals and vitamins which fulfill the nutrient demand of our body.
List of fruits for weight loss
- Avocado:- It is enriched with omega 9 fatty acids
- Lemon: – It works as a detoxifier. Honey and lemon in lukewarm water work best with your weight loss plan.
- Watermelon: – It is a rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B, and Vitamin C. Watermelon is an ideal fruit for weight loss. Along with weight loss, it has many other health benefits also. You can know more about Vitamins by checking out our article on them by clicking on _________
- Banana: – Banana helps in increasing metabolism.
- Orange: – Orange is characterized to have high water content and low calories. This makes it an ideal fruit for weight loss.
- Pineapple: – This fruit is rich in nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidant enzymes and whatnot.
- Berries: – Berries are considered to be an excellent detoxifier.
- Pears: – They work excellently as appetite suppresser because of fiber content it does contain.
- Grapefruits: – It has high water content because of which taking grapefruit before a meal helps you in eating less.
- Apples: – They are low in calories which makes them ideal to be included in your weight loss plan.
List of vegetables for weight loss